Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wordless Wednesday....pinch me!!!

I love both my boys for such different reasons. They are a lot alike but they are so different in so many ways... This week is about F, he is amazing he was born  laughing I swear. He makes me laugh every day all day. He is full of energy. He protects his brother with everything he has. He is amazingly helpful to me and always wants to try so hard to do it himself. I love when he is getting ready for bed he has to lay with mommy until he is almost asleep then he has to move to daddy. I sometimes want to pinch myself so I know this isn't just a big dream? How could I be so lucky?! 

                                                 
                                                 
I love my little guy! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment