Monday, August 12, 2013

Meet Me Monday


1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
Um. Folks,  We can't talk about things like that. ;) Kidding. Well, not really, but you know.

I love talking with him. Hashing out the world's problems and concluding that the only thing that is right in this world is ME!!! 

Being married is really one of the most wonderful and difficult things in the whole world. Spending everyday with your best friend, the person who knows you best, the one with whom you can totally and completely be yourself...it's amazing.

I guess, really, what I love most is just being with him. Spending time in silence or talking, just being. I love it. Sometime I forget that. I need to try and sit and remember just why and how much I love him. I would be completely lost with out him by my side.  Most important are four things. 1) he is an amazing daddy! 2) he is loved by my parents so much. 3) My Nana and Poppie love him so much too. 4) he is an amazing husband. 

2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?

from the inside of a Frito's bag.... Mostly My favorite way to eat a taco is as a salad. SO this is a WIN WIN for me.... With yummy ranch dressing and thousand too! :) And fritos!  Now I want a taco salad.

3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
Heck yes, I do!! Seriously, that serial killer is just biding his time, waiting to grab your ankle and make you his next victim if you don't move too quickly.

What's even worse? Shutting off the light and then getting to bed because HELLO!! That serial killer is now UNDER your bed, just waiting to grab your leg as you leap (oh, come on...you're telling me you don't LEAP into bed when it's dark? Liar.) into bed.

So, yes. Always I run like a fool. And look?! I'm still alive.

4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
I would get a tummy tuck. Even when I was the thinest I have ever been I have had a tummy. So if I could change anything about me it would be that! Oh and my arms... I would change my fat bingo arms in a second too! Man, I wish I was a real housewife so I could go to Beverly Hills and have a top Doctor of the stars fix me all up! 

                                  



5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?

When my parents told me, is when I asked! I was about 5 and they told me. In a very direct way. I will tell my boys when they ask. I will tell them where babies come from and how that happens.  I will use real terms Like "PEE PEE" and "WHO WHO" Something fun..... I am not looking forward to it.... AT ALL! 



1 comments:

Sadia said...

Your relationship with your husband is so sweet! When you are ready to have that birds and bees conversation, see if your library has The Production Line: All About Reproduction and Growing Up by Sarah Angliss. It was perfect for my girls. They were 3 or 4. It even has a section on IVF, multiples and prematurity.

Post a Comment