Monday, August 19, 2013

Meet Me Monday...


1. Whats your favorite horror movie?
This is a tough one to pick just one!  My parents didn't like scary movies, so I would watch them at friends houses. I became really into them when I started dating my husband. He is a October 31st babies....so he totally introduced me to the Horror movies. 

I've gotta say...The Shining really creeped me out. Really, well, actually, they all did! And I'm still a horror flick movie lover to this day. 
Ooooh, I just remembered...did you ever see, 31 Ghosts? We watched it on our first over night trip to Portland! AMAZING it was scary so badly there... not so much now. 

2. Bath tub or Hot tub?
Bath tub...without a doubt, a bath tub! But it's gotta be a deep, with some burn your butt hot water! I can stay in there for hours and hours just keep adding hot water... Man I miss the days with out the cute babies. :) Nah I don't. 
3. Do you prefer to watch a movie at the theater or at home?
At a nice theater.....with no kids, popcorn, big ice tea. rocking seats in the 21 or over theater in Gig harbor... they call it the VIP theater

4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?
A cook! I would love to have all my meals made for me every day all day. 
No just any cook  but a cook that is trained by my Nana. Yup I would ask for a cook right away!! 

5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?
Boot Scootin' Boogie, A friend I had in school and we would go on Friday nights and go dance with my Great Auntie Lila, and my two sets of Grandparents. My Nana and Auntie, Shawna and I would do the boot scootin boggie so I have a lot of wonderful memories dancing to that song! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment