Monday, August 5, 2013

Meet Me Monday....


Well hey there! Happy Monday... sit, relax and enjoy a little getting to know me... if you want to.


1. What is a must in a hotel room?

You know, most people must have work out rooms, mini bars, king sized, fluffy beds with oodles of comfy pillows...but me?

Are you ready for this?

A large bath tub... and fluffy towels and yummy smelling bath soap and lotions! 
As a hotel reviewer it is something that I must have to really give ya a good review you need all those things! My favorite hotel tub...was the hotel 1000 in Seattle. 


2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? 
I have been swimming sense I was around a year old. I was in private lesson's in pre-school and put on the swim team from the 6th grade on. I did it until I became too busy chasing boys... My favorite thing to swim was the butterfly stroke. It was my favorite. I felt so free and at peace.  It should have been something that I stuck with.
In my dreams, I'm still good at swimming...specifically, When I'm swimming in a pool, I'll pretend I doing what I wish I would have done and that is training for the Olympic's for the butterfly stroke. 


3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject?
Well, without getting "too political", my stance is that the Chick-fil-A owner has every right to an opinion without getting crucified, no? Free speech, right?
From what I understand, the guy (who is a known Christian) was just asked his opinion on the same-sex marriage debate. Asked. A. Question. He didn't randomly call up a local radio station, all activist like and "spew hate"...the dude was just asked a question, which he answered honestly.
But, I am not for having any business not serve a gay person. They have all the rights and all the reason to be loved and love other people. 
but we need to become a world where it isn't even a second thought. I know in the world we have people that don't think anyone out side of their same race shouldn't marry another race. That it was only a few years ago where one race wasn't allowed to drink out of water fountains the other race drank out of, or even use the same toilet and had to sit on the back of the bus.  We wouldn't stand for that now would we? Then we shouldn't stand for small minded people now! Especially in a public business. 

4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have.
I don't recall even really "saying" this....wait yes I do.. Crap! I said my kids would never eat at Mc Donald's, or any fast food place.. But with as much as we are on the road with Brock's doctors appointment we sometimes just have to go through the drive through and better yet to keep them awake some fries or a chicken breast cut up and to make myself from feeling like a little less of a shit parent I give them something a little on the healthy,
 they do have apple snacks that the boys totally love!! 
That makes it all better right?!!?

5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale?
I love me a good Yard sale....Now you will discover that I'm a totally goodber when it comes to Yard sales! My idea of a complete perfect Saturday is a trip to some of the local farmers markets and then the rest of the day going to the yard sales in the area. The weirdest thing that I have ever heard of being seen at a yard sale wasn't by me but by my cousin. 


Her and her husband were having their baby a few years back and went to a school yard sale. When they got their they found a diaper Genie, they bought it and took it home. My cousin, took it home to clean it and inside it was full!!! FULL OF OLD SMELLING SHIT FILLED DIAPERS!!! I laughed so hard when she told me.... 
Then when we were looking for baby things I kept seeing them at every yard sale I went to, it made me laugh each and every time!
 Thank God my sister sent me a clean one for one of my baby shower gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment