Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dear Baby G, 


I'm enjoy another nice warm and sunny day! I think this is the third one we have had this year. I know there are so many things that I am thankful for today it was for spending time in the sun. Ending the weekend with Family. This evening we went to Gpa and Nana Ryan's house. We had a fun family BBQ and got to spend time with your Aunties and Uncles.


We are all so excited for this week! This week is Transfer time! We have been waiting for this day for 6 months. Though these few months have gone by fast it felt like it was taking forever.  I keep myself and everyone around me busy so the wait for you wont seem to go so long. 


I have a few things in the works to keep me busy all summer! Tonight we have the little girl that I nanny over night, she makes me smile and  I wonder what life will be like when you are here. What things you will need and want in your day to day life that make you happy. I know your Daddy will work hard for us so that you are able to stay out of daycare and at home with me. Your daddy is my best friend and the hardest work man I know besides Papa Frank.  One thing I know is that I would rather clip coupons and not have the extras in life so that daddy wont be like Papa and have to work every holiday and all the birthdays Like papa did when I was growing up I think I had maybe 4 or 5 where he was off with us for my birthday. Maybe I just remember it that way.... maybe he really was home more often but do you really ever feel like you have had enough time with a parent that worked outside of the house? I don't think I did? Will you?


I feel so uneasy and my emotions run so high and low lately, I am not looking forward to waiting to hear the news on the 16th. I am however looking forward to giving Poppie, & Grandma Aggie, along with Papa & Gran your ultra sound pictures for fathers day! How exciting will that be. Just in case you don't know I will take your picture like I am the paparazzi and you are Lady Gaga or Johnny Depp! You will have to get use to this like your Daddy has. I can 99.9 percent 


Love you!
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment