Friday, May 13, 2011

A positive test!!!

Dear Baby G,


Today we got the green light that you are real. You are inside Auntie C's tummy. I ended my night with a text from Auntie with this picture last night.  I could hardly contain myself..... So this morning we got an email back from the clinic and this is the email we got back:


 You definitely are pregnant if you are having faint positive home PG tests. I cannot interpret if this is a healthy pregnancy or not so, you still need to have the blood pregnancy levels drawn on Monday 5/16 and Wednesday 5/18.


I will take it and no matter what my babies are healthy and happy and in a little less then 9 months you will be here. For those of you that don't know the IVF rule is in 10 days they are 6 weeks along. 
We are able to find out how many we are having on June 2nd :) That will be the next picture that we get to have of you! 


This is the 1000000000 test that came back as a yes!
We have two days left to wait for the blood draw to know if you are both doing okay. Then another one on the 18th.... waiting isn't the easiest thing for me to do but knowing that Auntie is really pregnant makes my heart burst! 


Love you little ones
Mommy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment