Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cough drop and family date day!

We made it through very well with daylight savings time....I love it in fact. 
They go to sleep at 7:30-8:00 at night and now are getting up around 7-7:30 the next morning....

Yesterday we ended up in the ER with Franky. He has whooping cough. We all had our shot for this and yet the boys are still getting it. The sick seal bark coughs are so hard for me....We were sent home after he was given steroids. 
Last night was filled with sitting outside on the back porch and rocking him back and forth until he could breathe and fall back to sleep. In the moment I wish I was in bed but today as I reflect one day he will be 40 years old and not need his mama to hold him or his brother any longer. I hope when they are that age and they are married that they will always call me, that they will in some small or big way they will need their mama. 
Up until mid day yesterday the boys have been super sweet this week. It's mostly in the mornings they just wake off and start playing with one another. They are really only napping about an hour and forty-five minutes, which well...isn't enough! So, the mornings they are chummy, but the afternoons, they are a little rambunctious
 Lately we have been doing a Saturday family date time....last Saturday we went to the Tacoma Children's museum. I love these days.... they are always so much fun. My husband is such an amazing Daddy. He loves them like I have never seen a dad love their babies.  We always have so much fun watching the boys learn and try new things. This was our first time to go there and see what it was all about. WE loved it. The only thing we didn't love about it was how busy it was..... We will go mid week next time. 
They are such a joy to be parents to. I love them like I have never loved anything at all. It is fun to watch them learn and play. It is also wonderful to fall more in love with them every second of every day. 
The best thing in my life is watching them play together and love each other.     I love that so much!!! <3 I will be thinking of something to do for our family date this Saturday... Hopefully the boys will be germ free and feeling like themselves... Or we will be having date day on the couch in our home...that sounds kinda great too!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment