Monday, March 4, 2013

Growing so fast...

The growing up thing is something we knew would happen.  It's just inevitable that they wouldn't stay small.  It's filled with so many mixed feelings though, happiness to see them go through and experience things.  Then sadness to know that they will never be this tiny again.
                           
Right now they are at my favorite stage so far. Every day I just can't stop smiling as I watch them explore, learn, and play.  They are so happy with the little things.  Sometimes I wish I could see the beauty and fun everywhere like they do. 
I love laying in bed in the am, (after they have made it though a long amazingly lovely good Nights sleep.) & they are each in their own cribs and I hear them chit chatting to one another. Having their Twin language.  I love how much they love each other.  It is one thing that I pray everyday. I pray that these two will forgive quickly when they fight. That a day will not go by when they don't talk, that they love each other deeply and that the two of them will always be best friends.
They are now 16 months they weight about 22lbs each. Both are walking like crazy!!! My Nana told me a year ago...that before I know it "you'll be chasing one, one way and the other will go the other way. Well that has come to life.  I end up hearing one in the kitchen knee deep in dog food and in the dog water, all the while the other one is attempting to climb over the baby barricade in the living room that protects the books, and electronics..  
Luckily they stop most of the time when I say STOP Or NO. Now Keeping them in one spot is nearly impossible unless there are Fishes or Yogurt bites in my hand.... Yes I will bribe my kids with food, Hell if it works for the dogs it should work with the kids right?!? Now if only that Clicker would work?!?! 
They are in taking their first nap of the day. It took me from 9:30-11:30 for them to go to sleep. They are adjusting their own sleep times. At Christmas time they were going to bed between 6:30-7 and now they are trying to go to sleep from 7:30-7:45. With Spring forward coming up they will go to sleep at 8:00-8:30 and this makes this mama so happy!!! This means that we will get up between 8-8:30 if I have anything to say about it.....But most of the times I do not have a day....   I miss the moments when they were in these baby pictures....Why does it go by so fast...





.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment