Sunday, January 13, 2013

Meet Me Monday.......

Wow the past week has flown by! Here we are again doing the meet me Monday. You wouldn't believe what the past week was like for me.



1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?

Well, we both do. Hubs will wake up when he is on his days off.

I get them every other morning. ( he works really early 5 days a week. he is gone and out the door by 2:30 AM)

This makes it so I also get up during the night. Unless what happened the last few days and that is that they both wake up screaming...then hubs has to get up regardless. Poor guy.

2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?
No. I love baseball but, you know, there's this thing called "no cable" that we have, that's not conducive to watching anything.


It will be on the TV but I wont be watching. I will be writing my blog post, checking my social media sites or maybe taking a nap. 

I only watch the Superbowl because of the half time show and the commercials. I hate watching any sport on TV. Yuk!


3. What is the best compliment you have received?

The best compliment that I get and that makes me feel the best is when people say nice things about my little family. That we are a beautiful family. Or how amazed it is when the boys ( remember they are 14 months old) are so well behaved during a church service.

I love that. It makes my heart swell with pride. Especially when I'm complimented on my family.....

4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?

Oh yes! I love Halloween. Not only is it a great day to be someone different for a day, but it is also Hub's birthday and the gateway to the boys birthday :)

I have themed ideas for the 4 of us to dress up as for trick or treating. I can't wait until we can dress up next year...Next year the boys are going to be Mickey Mouse and a one of his friends. I keep thinking what their Daddy and I can dress up as with the two of them.....Hummmm I must find this on Pinterest. :)


5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
And I will most gladly spend and be expended for your souls. If I love you the more, am I to be loved the less?" 2 Corinthians 12:15.

This is about being a mother. I believe that as the type of mother I want to be, I should set the atmosphere in the home, even when sleep-deprived or buried under a pile of laundry and bathroom messes. I get so upset and stressed out, as I tend to the kids at time.

I have never received such an amazing gift from God like my babies...Even after a time when I didn't want to have God be a part of my life he was with me. He knew his plan for me before I was even a thought.

I am blessed to know that Jesus always has my back :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment