Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Wives Club Link up!

The neverending list of Why I love my Husband.

There are so many things I could list but I will just contain myself to write the first 10 :)

1) He get's up every single morning he is on his days off so I can sleep in.
2) He goes to work even when he is sick to provided for our little family.
3) He is the best daddy in the entire world to our babies.
4) Before he is my husband he is my very best friend.
5) He bares with me with my mood swings :)
6) He tells me everyday how much he loves me.
7) I love it when we are in the car and he starts singing to the songs. He has a really good voice :)
8) He will go with me anywhere I ask him to. ( including going to the womens show!)
9) He will sit with me and let me watch the Real Housewives , even if he wants to throw something through the tv to avoid it.
10) He is super close with my parents.....and that means everything to me.
11) one extra.....he lets me try out a zillion things to make me happy always tell me how proud he is of me every single step of the way. He is my biggest supporter.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Fawn said...

Oh, how I can relate to your last one. That #11 is an important one! Sounds like your hubby is like mine and just wants your to be happy. How amazing is that! Thanks for liking up with us today and adding out button to your site! Oh, and by the way, the link you have is for Happy Housewives Club and it's broken. But if you're liking up to us, its www.happywivesclub.com.

Post a Comment