Monday, January 7, 2013

Meet Me Monday!!




1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
Not really, Goals, yes, resolutions no. Resolutions are made to be broken and broken resolutions make me feel like a failure, so I just avoid the whole mess all


Be debt free.
Be more patient.
Be a better mommy to my kids.
Be a better wife.
Be a better homemaker.
Be a better friend.
Be a better Christian.

Be a better at reading more often.
Be a better daughter,
Be better with my health.


2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
No I have ideas but nothing booked. Here is my wish list for traveling.

To go to Colorado to see my best friend/sister, my nephew and her hubsand.
On that same trip we would see Hub's cousin his partner and his Auntie.

Go on a road trip with my mom and the boys. Maybe the Ocean? We love Cannon Beach.

My good friend moved to San Diego and we would really like to go stay with them and play on the sandy beach!

Hubs has the week of the 4th of July off so we would like to go somewhere warm to watch the fireworks....maybe a camping trip somewhere fun.

We also have three weeks in November off.....so we will plan something.
3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
I have two places right now that are super messy.

My bedroom and my dinning room table. Talk about a cluttered, messy catchall that they are.. Our bedroom is full of crap that is collected on the dresser, and bathroom vanity. Then our walk in Closet is jam-packed with our paperwork, clothes, crafts, coats, everything and anything that doesn't have a real home.

The table is full of baby highchair trays, paper work, hubs work bag, baskets, sippy cups....

That is it !! I will clear the bedroom from the junk! The table wil be clear by weeks end so that I can sit my family around a table at night for every dinner time. It is a tradition that I want to make sure we do. So yes those things will be worked on ASAP. :)

4. What food must be in your house at all times?
Diet coke, is that a food? Well it is to me.
We have to have Eggs.
& I have to have popcorn.

5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?
I'm a hugger. I will hug anyone....at anytime.
I hug people that hate it. I force you to hug. I am a forceful hugger.
If you don't want to hug, sorry its too bad. I am going to hug you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment