Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Everyone has the fever!

                    Thank you Kitsap Sun for posting this awesome picture of the support in Kitsap! 

    All over Washington state, we are showing our 12th man pride! 
We love our hawks!
 we will be showing up with all of our 12th man flags to help support our team!
We will win on Sunday and I will post a video of the little's saying 
SEA-HAWKIES!!!! 

One of my best friends  is a big Hawks fan. 
When the day comes and she gets married 
I am sure she will wear 
the Seahawks High heals and Garter! 
I like the Seahawks, 
I love team spirit and I feel like we all need something
to get excited about. 
I will say that my love for the Hawks grew even more 
when I got to hear of all the great things our QB Russell Willson 
When I found out that Wilson will donate money to his foundation....
 For each touchdown – running or passing – scored by Wilson this season, Russell Investments will donate $2,000 to Wilson’s charitable foundation. Wilson’s foundation supports youth activities for communities in need. The actual charities that will benefit from the donations will be announced at the end of the season.
Wilson accounted for 30 touchdowns as rookie last season with 26 passing touchdowns and four rushing touchdowns, Now with him out doing his performance from last year,  this year, 
he’ll raise at least 
$60,000 toward his foundation.
He and his wife go to Children's hospital and visit sick kids weekly. 
Now this is the kind of role model I want for my boys. 
I want them to grow up and give the way this man does. 

So I might become the kind of fan that 
changes my middle name to Seahawk 
Paints my house to look like this! 
As long as we keep having players and a amazing couch 
my faith in this team 
will grow! 
Our motto in our home will always and forever be....

*I got photos using google search!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment