Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meet me Monday...

Hey Babies, 


We just came to the 26th week mark on Saturday. I can not believe how close we are getting to holding each of you....Next Saturday is the first of four showers that are being thrown in your honor. We are looking forward to seeing all those cute baby boy stuff. 


I'm trying to be a better blogger both on here and on my Kingstongirl blog. So please bare with me as I try to put things together. 

        So welcome to meet me Monday!

 
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
When I have time to myself I go to the beach or a long drive.  I don't really like time by myself I love to be with someone most of the time. I love spending time with my hubs. But if I wanted time by myself that long drive would turn into a day rain, snow, sun, I wouldn't care what the weather is like, as long as I end up at the Ocean. 


2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I see my beautiful view of the inlet of the Hood canal and the foulweather bluff. I see my back yard and my deck that in the summer get's more sun then anywhere else. I love this window and looking out it makes doing the dishes ( we do not have a dishwasher)  I look forward to watching the boys play for hours in this back yard as I do the dishes.
 3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
I would want to be reincarnated as my dog Sophie, no other dog has ever been so loved. She is missed everyday. I would want to make sure  that my parents would own me if I did come back as Sophie. I would love to just eat and sit and have my tummy rubbed, I loved Sophie so much and I would do anything to have her back. I miss her every day but yes she is who I would want to come back as. 

 4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
No manners, when kids have no manners it is like fingers to the chalk board. When children don't answer adults that ask them a question not to mention, that they don't take the time to look up from that video game.
5. Regular or Diet soda?

Diet coke. It is at least a 6 can a day at least habit. I have been this bad for years. I can stop but two days into stopping I get a bad headache and so I would rather keep drinking it! Despite the warning signs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment