Sunday, October 30, 2011

Meet Mommy Monday.

Welcome to this weeks, Meet me Monday!!!!
1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I go to my mom, no matter where she is I go to her.  She is my best friend and can talk me down when I am about to loose my shit. I mean that in the nicest way ever to be able to go to her.  If it is a place, it would have to be Cannon Beach I love it there and hope that one day the boys and Hubs and I get to move there.  
 2. What shows are you watching this fall? 
Once Upon a time, Two broke girls, House, up all night, 
Up all night gives me hope I wont mess up either of my boys as much as I thought it would.


3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
When my parents too me to Disney through vegas, Palm springs, Arizona and ended up in Lake Tahoe. It was the last big family trip we took I was 14 and was loving life. 
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
As many times that I can... I will make my boy's be as Disney crazy as me!
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
that I don't like to sleep with any lights coming in unless its day time then it is no big deal at night. I also I didn't want a PB&J for years hated them then I tried it and I was like holly crap that is good!! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment