Monday, February 18, 2013

Meet Me Monday...



1. What holiday do you wish did not exist?

I have no holiday that I don't not like. I love every holiday, Before I was a Mommy I hated Mothers day. It was hard to be happy on the one holiday I longed to celebrate and be part of. Now its my favorite because I get to celebrate all this amazing love I have as a mom. 



2. What is your favorite romance/love movie?

I'm gonna go with my old standby, of romance movies..."the notebook". Love that movie. Also I love Dying young, and I have to say Twilight is really my very favorite of all time. Yes I am a little wired of my choices. :) A little 13 year old girl lives deep inside of me!! 


3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine's Day?
This year it was still low key because the twins are so little still. So we are going to be doing it big next year. Cards, matching shirts, heart shaped pancakes, tons of decorations...yes it will be AMAZING!!! <3



4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!)I had an imaginary friend name Albert, he had purple hair and green skin. I truly thought he was real. my I had a very vivid and colorful imagination.... 

5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up?
I am married to the most amazing man. He has become very Deep in his faith again, loves his family fiercely, he's such an amazing dad, his laugh, his smile, his sense of humor.


The way is his always calm when I am all crazy. 
I thank my lucky stars that God brought us together, he is everything I ever dreamed of and needed in a man and I love him more with each passing day! Even when we fight and we can fight, let me tell you!  We make up and we are even stronger. 

Sometimes, I look at him and am just awestruck by our marriage...sure we have our hard times, but I absolutely love our relationship and the team we make.

Plus, he's hot!!! Really HOT!!!



I love that man. 

Have a wonderful week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment