Friday, June 3, 2011

Ultra sound...

Dear babies, 


We went to the appointment in Seattle today seeing the two of you on the screen for the first time was more emotional then I truly thought it would be. When I saw your heats beating it made me so happy that I cried and cried and cried some more. 


The two of you are in my heart forever. Baby B is so much bigger then baby A, but I know you will grow and catch up fast. I can't wait for the next few weeks to go even faster so that I can hear your hearts beat!!! Each time I get your pictures will bring me so much joy knowing I am that much closer to meeting you! 






I can not wait to be your mommy. I decided because Auntie is carrying you we will need to do what she came up with and that is recording stories we read or talking to you and playing our music that we love. I will also have Gramsie and Papa read on it as well.  We are so blessed to have you in our life already we want to make sure you always know that. 


+love you!
      mommy+

0 comments:

Post a Comment